Capture My Chicago

Friday, October 10, 2008

Introduction

Greetings! My name is Gardenia C. Hung, M.A., B.A., Communications Consultant and provider of Medical Translation Services from English into Spanish, and/or French, on behalf of Communications, Languages & Culture, Inc.--a small business. I am offering consulting communications services for medical translation to the community upon request, for reasonable rates. Do you require Medical Translation services from English into Spanish? or Health Communications translated from Spanish into English? I can virtually discuss with you collaboration opportunities for Medical Translations of your health communication needs.

I can be reached directly via Email , fax 1-702-925-0527, or psychically.

Please consider Communications, Languages & Culture, Inc. for your Medical Translation of health communications from English into Spanish or vice versa. Translation rates are reasonable and negotiable per assignment. Delivered via Email or fax, as soon as possible.

I would like to work with you and the community as a communications consultant in English, Spanish and/or French. Contact via Email, fax or psychically.

No comments: