International SOS Clinic Lagos23A Temple Road (Olu Holoway road)
Tel: Tel: +234 (0) 1 462 5600
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 08h00 - 18h00 Saturday 08h00 - 18h00 Sunday Emergencies only
Our Lagos facility was established in February 2003 and was relocated to Ikoyi in November 2008. The clinic is in the secluded area of Thomson Road, a short distance from the top of Kingsway by Osborne Road, offering a better strategic location for MEDEVACs, and in the heart of Ikoyi, Lagos’ major residential area. We offer general practice consultations, treatment and emergency medical care.
Our experienced expatriate and national doctors, together with our national nurses are also supported by our Port Harcourt clinic and the International SOS global infrastructure. The clinic is on-call to offer full 24/7 emergency cover.
The clinic facilities include:
- three consulting rooms
- a fully-equipped emergency room complete with patient monitoring and emergency resuscitation equipment
- a well-equipped laboratory
- a digital x-ray unit
- a pharmacy
- a critical care unit
- a ward
- an ambulance
- a separate occupational health unit with consultation room and audiology facilities
Our medical team also provides the following services:
- immunization programs
- well-baby and pediatric care
- annual health checks and screenings
- travel health advice
- first aid training and training kits
- lectures on various medical or health-related topics
- development of emergency response plans
International SOS Clinics in Nigeria are accessible only via a separate agreement plan. For more details of all our services, please call or email us.